Digital Acceleration, Workforce Transformation & The Future of Work
The Most Exclusive Digital HR Transformation Event for HR Leaders in Asia
Across all industries, HR is one of the departments that are most affected by digitalization – via data analytics, AI and mobile solutions. HR is being pushed to take on a larger role in helping organizations to be digital, but how digital is HR in Asia?
Gathering the greatest minds of HR in Asia from across sectors, the Digital HR Transformation Summit brings together local Asian conglomerates and top MNCs who will engage in peer – to – peer conversations on the HR digitalization challenges including:
- Leading the digital transformation change within HR and across key stakeholders embarking on organizational change
- How to leverage on AI and data for designing employee experience and learning programs
- Addressing the challenges of the future of work: How to transform your HR Teams and entire workforce to be future ready?
Speaker Faculty 2018
Chief Corporate Human Capital Development
PT Astra International Tbk
Senior General Manager, Group Human Resources and Administration
Berjaya Corporation Berhad
Head of HR
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Deputy CEO & Group Director, Human Capital and Organisation Development
National Council for Social Service, Singapore
Chief Human Resources Officer
President & Global Head, Human Resources
Head of Employee Experience
Head of HR, Asia Pacific
Head, Senior Vice-President’s Office, Group Human Resources Management
Chief Talent Officer
The Lo & Behold Group
Senior Director, Workplace Strategies Asia Pacific
Head of Insights, APAC Talent Solutions
Chief Executive Officer
Senior Director, Global HR Shared Services
How has the HR department been impacted by the digital transformation?
A change in leadership concepts
What to Expect
Keynotes & Best Practices
Strategic presentations by senior level talent executives covering topics which are top of mind issues.
An interactive and moderated conversation with key industry leaders addressing current and future issues.
A networking experience with talent executives going through similar experiences. Share stories, ask questions and find new partners in the industry.
An in-depth discussion led by a topic master.
Very interactive sessions that encourage discussion, group exercises, debate and learning in an unscripted and informal setting.
Why Attend ?
- Network with an elite group of HR decision makers who lead digital transformation organization wide
- Build valuable connections and partnership opportunities in just 2 days
- Learn the latest technologies and applications in the space of digital HR
- Exchange challenges and success stories with peers
- Walk away with expert insights and business inspirations